Every start of the month, I always make a playlist. I’m not going to write a very long post so here’s my playlist for the month of June:
- Hold Back the River by James Bay
- Love Me Like You by Little Mix
- You by The 1975
- Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men
- La La Latch by Pentatonix
- Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
- Even When It Hurts (Praise Song) by Hillsong United
- Fix You by Coldplay
- Problem by Hozier
- Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift
I know, I have different music choices. There’s worship, pop, alternative rock and indie in my list. What can I say? I like trying different stuff, hehehe.
PS: If you’d click the title of the songs posted above, you’ll be redirected to its music video on YouTube so you could go give it a listen if you’re interested in hearing these songs.
“You sing trivial songs to the sound of the harp and fancy yourselves to be great musicians like David.”
Amos 6:5 NLT