(In no particular order, hehehe.)
- Opening up my Bible and reading a verse that’s really apt for the things that I’m currently going through in life.
- Waking up to good morning messages (or any messages for that matter) from my cute boyfriend.
- Receiving (not virtual) mails. I like unwrapping stuff!
- Discovering new and artsy coffee places.
- Travelling to new places and making friends with new people.
- Eating lunch prepared by my Daddy. He likes cooking my favourite food!
- Reading a handwritten letter written just for me. I like some effort every once in a while.
- Smelling old books.
- The fulfillment I get when I go out of a theatre and the play I just watched was so good.
- Day outs with my Mother.
“Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.”
Psalm 37:4 NIV